Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Hello everyone and welcome to Manna online. Sitting here thinking about the goodness of our Lord and Savior. 2013 is almost gone. I know many are making "New Year's resolutions" to try and improve in some area of their lives.

This is ok, but for me, I think to just continue submitting to the Holy Spirit as He transforms us is the best thing to do. We are on a journey, and it does not start and stop with years on a calendar. No, it is an eternal journey.

We don't know how to walk this out, but He does. Many of us have been through some very trying times, with many scars and/or weariness. Father recently whispered to me, "rest in Me; begin enjoying the journey again". And so I will. What about you?

Be blessed and thanks for dropping by.

Pastor Danny Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment